New: Ads on the App Store Search tab.
Get exposure that drives results. Learn more
The App Store is a safe and trusted place for customers to discover apps, and a great opportunity for developers to deliver apps and services across iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple TV, and Apple Watch in 175 regions. Find articles, guidelines, and other resources to help you design incredible apps, reach more users, and grow your business. Welcome to the Apple Developer Program.
Apple Search Ads is an efficient and easy way to help people
discover your app when they search on the App Store.
Drive app discovery.
There’s no better place to be seen than App Store search.
Help millions of potential customers discover your app
when they search on the App Store.
Apple Search Ads your way.
Choose the solution that fits your needs.
Set your goals.
Let us do the rest.
With Apple Search Ads Basic, intelligent automation helps maximize performance with ads at the top of App Store search results. You pay only for installs at a cost you choose — for budgets up to 10,000 USD per app, per month. Only minimal management is needed, and our quick-view dashboard helps you track performance.
Ios Store On Mac
Your marketing expertise. Our tools.
With Apple Search Ads Advanced, you have two places to get your app seen — before people search with Search tab ads, and at the moment of search with an ad at the top of search results. Choose your own audiences, bids and budgets, and optionally schedule your ads. Detailed reports let you track key metrics, and our APIs help you measure value and manage at scale.
Relevance and performance help determine if your ad is the one shown.
Thoughtfully craft your app titles,
descriptions and metadata with highly
appropriate keywords to improve your
relevance for Apple Search Ads.
User response is an important
signal of ad relevance. If customers
don’t tap an ad, Apple Search Ads
will stop showing it to them.
Developers are growing their business with Apple Search Ads.
Here’s what they’re saying.
“With Apple Search Ads, we attract new shoppers based on keywords that are highly relevant to them. This helps ABLY build highly valuable, long-term customer relationships.”
Irye Lim, ABLY
The Seven Deadly Sins
“For our apps, Apple Search Ads became a must-have platform to grow revenue with quality acquisition of players who show much higher retention rates and ROAS.”
Taehun Kim, Netmarble
“Apple Search Ads drives high-quality acquisition and stronger retention rates while also informing our product and content development.”
Takashi Amitani, SmartNews, Inc.
“As the most direct path to drive downloads, Apple Search Ads plays a leading role in driving quality growth, strong conversions, high retention, and lower costs.”
Hunter Lee, Yostar, Inc.
“Apple Search Ads drives the best acquisition results. It helps us understand new markets quickly, grow our base of customers, and drive more valuable subscriptions.”
Chloe Jobert, Edoki
“Apple Search Ads has helped our team better understand the intent and value of our diverse audiences while maintaining our leadership position in the U.S.”
Eymard Houdeville, TextMe
“Apple Search Ads is an easy, scalable way to drive high-quality acquisition of relevant customers searching on the App Store with high intent.”
Achint Setia, Myntra
“Apple Search Ads is a valuable tool for driving high quality acquisition, understanding seasonal trends, and adjusting bidding in real time to stay ahead of competitors.”
Miku Kinebuchi, Shonen Jump+
“We reached more engaged and loyal players in the U.S. with Apple Search Ads. They have better retention and 2x higher lifetime value than players from other ad platforms.”
So-Hyun Choi, Bitmango
“With Apple Search Ads, we tap into signals of intent that directly match our product offering, attracting subscribers who start trials faster and stay engaged longer.”
Renee Psomadelis, Canva
A private and safe
Apple Search Ads adheres to Apple’s privacy standards by
respecting user privacy and ensuring only relevant and
appropriate ads are shown.
Grow your business by promoting your apps on the App Store.
Get started with Apple Search Ads.
Use the information in this article to help you add iOS store apps to Microsoft Intune. iOS store apps are apps that Intune installs on your users' devices. A user is part of your company's workforce. iOS store apps are automatically updated.
Although users of iOS/iPadOS devices can remove some built-in iOS/iPadOS apps, such as Stocks and Maps, you cannot use Intune to redeploy those apps. If your users delete these apps, they must go to the App Store and manually reinstall them.
Before you start
You can assign apps by using this method only if they are free of charge in the App Store. If you want to assign paid apps by using Intune, consider using the iOS/iPadOS volume-purchase program.
When you work with Microsoft Intune, we recommend that you use either the Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome browser.
Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
Select Apps > All apps > Add.
In the Select app type pane, under the available Store app types, select iOS store app.
The Add app steps are displayed.
Select Search the App Store.
In the Search the App Store pane, select the App Store country/region locale.
In the Search box, type the name (or part of the name) of the app.
Intune searches the store and returns a list of relevant results.
In the results list, select the app you want, and then select Select.
The App information page will be displayed in the Add app pane. When possible, app information will be added based on the app you selected from the store.
In the App information page, add the app details. Depending on the app you have chosen, some of the values in this pane might have been automatically filled in:
- Name: Enter the name of the app as it is to be displayed in the company portal. Make sure that any app name that you use is unique. If an app name is duplicated, only one name is displayed to users in the company portal.
- Description: Enter a description for the app. This description is displayed to users in the company portal.
- Publisher: Enter the name of the publisher of the app.
- Appstore URL: Type the App Store URL of the app that you want to create.
- Minimum operating system: In the list, select the earliest operating system version on which the app can be installed. If you assign the app to a device with an earlier operating system, it will not be installed.
- Applicable device type: In the list, select the devices that are used by the app.
- Category: Optionally, select one or more of the built-in app categories, or a category that you created. Doing so makes it easier for users to find the app when they browse the company portal.
- Show this as a featured app in the Company Portal: Select this option to display the app suite prominently on the main page of the company portal when users browse for apps.
- Information URL: Optionally, enter the URL of a website that contains information about this app. The URL is displayed to users in the company portal.
- Privacy URL: Optionally, enter the URL of a website that contains privacy information for this app. The URL is displayed to users in the company portal.
- Developer: Optionally, enter the name of the app developer. This field is visible only to administrators and is not visible to your users.
- Owner: Optionally, enter a name for the owner of this app, for example, HR department. This field is visible only to administrators and is not visible to your users.
- Notes: Optionally, enter any notes that you want to associate with this app. This field is only visible an administrator and will not be visible to end users.
- Logo: Optionally, upload an icon that will be associated with the app. This icon is displayed with the app when users browse the company portal.
Click Next to display the Scope tags page.
Click Select scope tags to optionally add scope tags for the app. For more information, see Use role-based access control (RBAC) and scope tags for distributed IT.
Click Next to display the Assignments page.
Select the group assignments for the app. For more information, see Add groups to organize users and devices.
Click Next to display the Review + create page. Review the values and settings you entered for the app.
When you are done, click Create to add the app to Intune.
Ios Stored Passwords
The Overview blade of the app you've created is displayed.