Now you can connect to your onion service using Tor Browser, and you should get the html page you setup back in Step 1. If it doesn't work, look in your logs for some hints, and keep playing with it.
The Tor Browser Bundle gives you access to the free Tor network (and by extension, the so-called Dark Web) which gives you the ability to anonymize your Internet experience. With connectivity to the Tor network, you're able to download files anonymously, bypass any censorship laws, enjoy private chatting and virtually anything else which requires more anonymity. The program bundle gives you access to a set of program which provide free access to the Tor network.
- Go to the Preferences in Tor Browser. Select the Network Settings. See use the local IP address and port of the Tor network connection. These data must be inserted in the program Proxifier to the entire operating system, traffic was held in the Tor network.
- Tor Browser, on the other hand, is highly-secure and protects your browsing activity from all prying eyes. Though Tor isn’t fully secure, you can increase its performance by adding a VPN. With the right settings and an additional VPN, using Tor Browser can offer excellent anonymity and privacy. Are there any alternatives? Offering online privacy and a chance to avoid censorship, the security of the Tor Browser is unparalleled. However, it does have its drawbacks, like its slow speed.
Once you have the program bundle installed, you are almost completely configured. With the extension for Firefox and Chrome, Torbutton, you can immediately enable anonymous browsing. It's as simple as clicking the onion button in Firefox.
The suite of tools offered here includes a Tor control panel which displays the network status and provides graphs of bandwidth usage. Within this control panel, you can also immediately change the node that you are connected to.
When you take the necessarily precautions like disabling any Google plugins (such as the toolbar), disabling Adobe Flash and any other toolbars which report home, private and anonymous browsing online is available to everybody with the help of this package.
Tor Browser Bundle can hide your true IP address and circumvent state censorship.
Tor Browser Bundle 10.0.16 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from web browsers without restrictions. Tor Browser 10.0.16 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.
The program was created by the developer as a freeware product, but donations for the continued development are highly appreciated. You may generally make a donation via the developer's main web site.Filed under:
- Tor Browser Bundle Download
- Freeware Web Browsers
- Open source and GPL software
- Major release: Tor Browser Bundle 10.0
- Identity Hiding Software
If you are in a country where Tor is blocked, you can configure Tor to connect to a bridge during the setup process.
Select 'Tor is censored in my country.'
If Tor is not censored, one of the most common reasons Tor won't connect is an incorrect system clock. Please make sure it's set correctly.
Read other FAQ's at our Support Portal
Please do not torrent over Tor.
Tor Browser will block browser plugins such as Flash, RealPlayer, QuickTime, and others: they can be manipulated into revealing your IP address.
We do not recommend installing additional add-ons or plugins into Tor Browser
Tor Browser Setup
Plugins or addons may bypass Tor or compromise your privacy. Tor Browser already comes with HTTPS Everywhere, NoScript, and other patches to protect your privacy and security.
Tor Browser Setup For Windows 10
Check out the Tor Browser manual for more troubleshooting tips.
Stand up for privacy and freedom online.
We're a nonprofit organization and rely on supporters like you to help us keep Tor robust and secure for millions of people worldwide.